Driver Account Manager
At Silver Arrow we specialise in the recruitment of HGV Drivers. Due to significant client demand, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Account Manager to join our new branch based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will come from a strong customer service and account management background, with a track record in establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels.
The candidate must have the ability to multi task, prioritise their workload, possess strong organisation skills and have the ability to use their own initiative.
This appointment is key to the development of the office and you should enjoy meeting new people and working within a busy, activity led office, and view this role as career move with significant potential.
- Meeting and registering new drivers and completing driver registration packs
- The account management of existing driver candidates. Motivation management, building and maintaining solid driver relationships and helping to place them with existing clients
- You will be working in partnership alongside a Client Account Manager who will manage the ongoing client relationship
- Dealing with and resolving drivers payroll and timesheet queries
- Ensuring impeccable standards of communication and organisation and maintaining the compliance of existing drivers
- Adherence to existing CRM and office processes/procedures is vital.
- Have a passion for working with people and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, resilient and conscientious
- Highly articulate and professional in your approach
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Process driven with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent I.T skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
Salary and benefits:
£24,000- £26,000 plus excellent commission structure and bonus scheme
Additionally, we offer:
- Company car scheme
- Exciting opportunities for career development
- Great working environment
- Committed Leadership.