Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: Up to £12.70 per hour
Post Date: 3rd Dec 2019
Expiry Date: 31st Dec 2019
Contact: Michael Dickinson
Tel: 01270 824 160
A brilliant new opportunity now available for a temp2perm tanker driver.
ADR PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL, as you will be put through it. Full training provided.
Our client will give you:
- A great opportunity to gain your ADR
- A complete training package within tankers and ADR field
- 55 hours (avg) per week
- A stable contract transitioning to permanent after 12 weeks.
Position: Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver (ADR Preferred) with NIGHTS OUT.
Experience Required: 2 years Class 1 experience
Shifts: Temp To Perm, Monday - Friday, 5 - 6 guaranteed shifts per week. 2-4 NIGHTS OUT.
Job responsibilities: Distribution of goods, mainly oils and lubricants nationwide, drops can range from 5-12 maximum.
Mon - Fri - £12.70 Ltd / £11.60 PAYE
Saturday - Time and a half.
Nights out - £25
- HGV CLASS 1 LICENCE
- ADR PREFERRED
- HOLD A FULL DCPC
- HOLD A DIGI TACHO CARD
- HAVE LESS THAN 6 POINTS ON YOUR LICENCE with no IN, DR OR DD PENALTY CODES
WHAT SILVER ARROW OFFER YOU:
- Simple electronic time sheets accessible from your phone or computer
- Reliable weekly pay
- Silver Arrow uniform provided
- Your own dedicated consultant
Silver Arrow are an Employment Business that specialise in Logistics & Driver Recruitment.
Due to the nature of our operations our drivers must hold a current Digi Tacho card, must be able to supply references for the last two years work and have no more than six points on your license.
Call/Text Michael Dickinson of our Driving Division today on 07969 643674 if you have the appropriate experience and I will arrange an immediate interview...